Gaea’s factory is located on 15.000m2
plot of land, 1.5kms from the center of Agrinion, in Western Greece. Total coverage factory surface is over 6.500m2
The factory has 3 fully automated production lines:
- an olive oil bottling line
- an olive bottling line
- a line for the production of spreads, dips and sauces
- an additional olive line for the production of the innovative packaging “snack pack”, without any preservatives, hourly capacity 3.000 packs
plus a warehouse of 3.000m2
with refrigerated facilities and 10 stainless steal tanks, 30tons each, for olive oil storage.
Our factory operates under the ISO 9001, HACCP, BRC and IFS high standards while it recently acquired ISO 14001 for the environmental accreditation.
Gaea olive oils are the 1st carbon neutral olive oils of the world, certified by the Swiss nonprofit organization “myclimate”
The company already implements on - site compacting and recycling policy.
Our factory’s departments are:
- Quality Control / R&D
- Warehousing and Logistics
Gaea’s headquarters are in the centre of Athens managing the following departments:
- Human Resource
- Accounting & Finance
- Marketing & Communication
- CSR - Environmental Management
- Domestic Sales
- Exports Sales